Monday, August 14, 2006

Missing Mid Ohio

I skipped racing Mid Ohio this year with AHRMA. I needed the points, but it was just too freakin expensive to go. All told, it would have cost me around $2k to get myself and one bike there for 6 races. No, there is no cash payout when you win...I take that back. AHRMA trustee Mark Hatten arranged some class sponsorship. 1st place finishers in selected classes won $25. Oh, and BTW, races cost around $60 per class to enter. So why do I and hundreds of other AHRMA racers even bother? A:If you have to ask, you'll never know. Support your local road racer.


Here's a photo of Dick Mann and Tony Foale together from Mid Ohio. If you dont know who either of these two gents are, then you have some homework to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Web Counter